Bhai Gurdas Technical Education Trust, named after the great scholar & poet Bhai Gurdas Ji, was established under the guidance of S. Hakam Singh Jawandha, a man of great vision and dynamism. The governing body of trust includes many educational administrators, educationists, industrialists, and public men of great repute, who have long experience of establishing and managing educational institutions. The trust, being the matter of pride for the historical city of Sangrur, has established a chain of institutes. The trust with a clear vision of going a long way to produce professionals having scientific intellect , innovation, imagination is moving ahead with full fervor and enthusiasm. The trust holds a place of pride in the region and is becoming a source of inspiration by producing human intellectual capital of international standards. The trust wishes to provide the best of assistance in academic field which will guide the students career in a bright direction. Moving on the traces of development Bhai Gurdas Technical Education Trust has been adding prestigious center of learning year after year in its chain. Bhai Gurdas Institute of Engineering and Technology was established in 2002 under the aegis of Bhai Gurdas Educational Trust (Regd.). This educational trust that named Bhai Gurdas Technical Educational Trust, Sangrur (Punjab) runs:
- Bhai Gurdas Institute of Engg. & Technology
- Bhai Gurdas Polytechnic College, Sangrur.
- Bhai Gurdas College of Law, Sangrur.
- Bhai Gurdas College of Nursing, Sangrur.
- Bhai Gurdas Institute of management & Technology.
- Bhai Gurdas Global Campus, Rakhra
WHY TO CHOOSE BGIET
- Recognized as one of the centers of excellence in higher education in Northern India for more than 15 years.
- The group has 10 institutes under its cap catering to 11,000 students in different streams.
- Proven record of placement for students in MNCs of higher repute.
- Faculty with hands-on industrial, teaching, and research experience.
- Personality development classes integrated in the curriculum throughout the program.